Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm going to share my opinions of which Art Suppliers I like to deal with to arm myself with tools and mediums. I have only three places I like to shop to build my arsenal of brushes, paints, etc.
Not in any order, "Dick Blick Art Materials, Hobby Lobby and Utrecht"

I have been dealing with them for years with the exception for Hobby Lobby of course because I just recently discovered them and I personally like them for their unbelievable deals, quality and selection of supplies to choose from. For the most supplies to choose from I would go with Blick Art hands down, I have saved thousands over a long period of time. Well there you have it just an idea for any one thats having trouble deciding on who to buy from or where to get your Art supplies from?

Below are links to their stores

• Art Supplies from Dick Blick Art Materials- The Best Art Supplies...at the best discounts!
• Hobby Lobby
• Art Supplies at Utrecht- Buy 13K Affordable Items in 400 Areas Online

No comments: